Tuesday, March 15, 2011

write right?

I tried getting away from writing but of late, I realize that it has not managed to get out of my system. I figured that there was a lot left to be said in life. After all, my experiences can´t really be summed up like an equation and left for another year so here I am.
You will have to forgive the typos and grammatical errors as I am a but rusty but if you bear with me, I am sure I will be the writer I used to be before I went into hiding.
So, incase you are curious I was hiding because I wanted to get away from writing. Why?
Simply because I spent 7 odd years doing nothing but that. Day and night sometimes. I got paid pittance but it never mattered because when you feel passionate about something, money hardly matters.
But then it got to me. People in the western society call it a "burn-out". I called it monotony. So, I moved on, started a new chapter in life, moved continents and changed my status, though not necessarily in that order. Heck, I even learned how to cook. Anyone who knows me will know how big a change that is.
Anyway, why am I back to blogging?
I don´t really know but when I woke up today, I suddenly felt like writing. Not just a thought, but an entire post! I should be excited because all this time I have been making excuses not to write, or work or get involved with anything that makes me get back into the life I had. I guess deep down, my ability to talk to people through my work never went away. So here I am. A bit blunt but give me a few posts and I will be my usual razor sharp witty self again.
Thank you for reading and see you soon!